Saturday, September 23, 2006

Busy Day

What a day. Our plumbing line to our main water supply broke today. We have been without water for about 6 hours. The boys don't care. They love that they can pee outside! LOL But I have just held it all day.

What a great topic, eh?!

Well I have been very busy working on projects. I got an frog album done, two envelope albums for the swap with KKG, and one for personal use. I got the pictures from last weekends wedding done and turned them over. Fixed our broken water line, well, ok....I held the flashlight and swept up the mess. And helped put the sink/cabinet back in place. Went to a SU! party. Found the cutest purse stamps!! I will be adding them into my Maddy Moo business.
Printed off the MM catalog.

Wow...and it's only 6:30pm.

Went on the school field trip on friday to Sauder's Village. Rained off & on but still had a nice time. One of the boys that was in our group said to his mom, "Mrs. Stiverson is yelling at me more than you, Mom." FUNNY!
Well, if the kid would not run off or go places that were off limits...not to mention...I waited for the mother to correct him and she didn't so I did! Geesh...How hard can it be to tell your child not to walk on the train tracks? The sign clearly said, DANGER! No One Past this point. Train is active.

Um...yeah....then don't let your 8 yo go running down the tracks. DUH!

Anyways...

Off to pick up the house. Looks like a Toys R Us store right now!

No comments: