Sunday, May 20, 2007

My gift

Here is what I got for Mother's Day and my Anniversary. Josh bought me the gazebo and my mom and my sister helped us buy the chandelier that I sooo badly wanted. I saw this set up in Target way back in the early spring and said I really would love to have it over my patio set on the deck. And I would have to have an outdoor chandelier to go with it of course. I never imagined I would ever get it!

So we can now sit outside without the bugs eating us alive and we now have shade! I do want to get a rug to go under the table now too. Gosh, I am terrible. And I am going to "dress up" my lamp shades with some pretty beaded trim too.

3 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

Love the chandelier! Can I just say that I love Target, too?!! I get so inspired when I go shopping...the colors and arrangements. Can't say I love the outdoors...I can appreciate God's creations and all, but I'd prefer them to not give me sinus headaches and hives. And after a nasty little heat stroke when I was 13, I am just way too susceptible to the overactive rays of sunshine here in Texas. So, my poor children don't get to play outside nearly as much as I did growing up...of course, that was when parents let their children run rampant for hours with only the expectation that they would be home before bedtime--never having to step outdoors themselves to keep an eye on their precious futures. My how times have changed!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Love the chandelier!

Jan said...

OH that is lovely!!!! Happy Anniversary!!

Love the pages on your license plate!