Friday, March 27, 2009

JoeReilly.org

I am in the best mood ever! We just had Joe Reilly come to the school to do 3 presentations to our students. WOW! It was soooo awesome. I can't even begin to tell you how proud I was of our students as well. They were so well behaved and respectful.

Parent Group provided the funds for his visit and it was the best money we have spent in a long time! I am thrilled that our music teacher got him here! I would love to have him back again. If you are looking for a wholesome, educational, and even Green form of entertainment....check him out! He's local Michigan Boy too! Which makes it even more special!

Do me a favor and go peek at his site and trust me, if you have the funds, you should get his CHILDREN OF THE EARTH CD. It's soooo cool! And educational but don't tell the kids and they will love it even more! wink wink!

No comments: