Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tired

I'm tired. Like really really tired to my core. I have been running like mad since about August. ( you can pick the year~!) I think I have reached my breaking point? Nothing that used to bring me joy is doing it for me lately. Not scrapbooking, not photography, not cooking, nothing. I feel so drained. I just want to hang out with my family/friends. I dont' want to HAVE to do ANYTHING. I'm tired. I'm sick of feeling like I need to get caught up. I have so much I want to do but I can't seem to do it because I'm always doing something else that I HAVE to do. Is this just part of being an adult or I am taking on too much? Yikes. What's wrong with me? I'm sure you know you are limited on space in the reply section so be nice!

1 comment:

Susan Catmull said...

Give yourself a break- REALLY! Sometimes you need to take a break from some of the things you feel you should do. A while back I needed to let a bunch of things go to help me get back to me and it helped. I felt guilty not getting scrapbooks for my kids done but I know I will come back to it. Other things were just time wasters so I don't feel bad about that. But recently I slacked on excercising and eating right and gained 20 lbs (the last 6 months) so I'm back on my workout again and I feel good-lost 3 lbs so far. yay! (so don't give up on your workout- just find something else that feels a little more fun right now) Sometimes family/friends and YOU should be first on your list.
Your awesome so don't forget it!