Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm Busy!

After the week I just had, I've come to realise that I am also very BUSY! It seems like every TINY little project I pick up becomes something massive. Now I have to ask, does it become massive on it's own or do I make it massive? I'm known for going above and beyond in most everything I do. So do I do it to myself to live up to the expectations that I put on myself or does it just simple happen? LOL

I'm totally speaking very light heartedly about this matter but I believe on some level it really does mean something. Last year was our first year with PopOGrams at our middle school for a small valentine's day fundraiser. We sold just over a 100 cans. This year we are at 208. So I can't help but laugh about it. Is it because I decided this year to do more flavors and new labels? Or did I just advertise better? Or what?! Another example: At our Daddy Daughter Dance, I take the pics for our group for free and a local print shop sells us them at cost. We in turn sell a package for $10. Last year we sold 45-ish packages and this year we sold 75ish....see....what used to be a small project has magnified. WHY?! Again, I ask light heartedly but I still have to wonder.

I've got the answer. Wanna hear it? It's cause I'm that cool and they know it! PEACE OUT! LOL hahahahahahahaha

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

I think a lot has to do with the fact that the PopOGrams were new last year...and now everybody has seen them and want to order this year. Same goes for the DDD pictures. Parents who didn't order last year probably saw someone's and now they want to jump on the bandwagon too!

Not to take anything away from the fact that YES...you are totally cool!