Monday, December 18, 2006

Beautiful Funeral Home

I have never seen a more beautiful funeral home in all my life. Or maybe I am just not in one enough...thank goodness, but this was done so pretty for Christmas. I think were about 20 some trees decorated up in this place. And just unbelieveable decorations. The trees looked like could have been in a museum. I have never seen such precision. The one is the picture here was just HUGE and it had fake snow sprinkled all over it. The decorations were just balls but boy was it pretty. The first is my family, the next on is Josh's Aunt & Uncle from Concord, NC. The third is his Aunt & Uncle from Winston-Salem, NC. We don't get to see them very often and it was such a joy to get to have them here around the holidays! But not for this reason. Off to the funeral...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that photo of the 4 of you :-D.. you look great Rach!.. and I cannot believe how long your hair has got!!