Thursday, December 14, 2006

No voice...


I have no voice and a very sore throat. UGH.
Must have been all the cheering for Erik on BL last night! LOL WOW! He looked incredible!

I ordered my business cards last night for Elisa Lou. Boy it's hard to decide on what looks good. I had it done several ways with many different combos. I finally just said forget and ordered them. Not good to do when you are high on cold medicine! LOL Hopefully no typos!

I have a funeral to attend Monday. Josh's Grandpa on his mom's side past away yesterday. So I will have a house full this weekend I have a feeling. We have family coming home from Florida, North Carolina, Indiana, and Muskegan, MI area. It will be great to see them but not under these circumstances.

I have a photo shoot on Sunday to do, gifts to finish making, gifts to wrap, gifts to buy, and dinners to plan. I am reminded daily about how many days until Christmas. This weather is screwing me up. It should NOT be near 55 degrees in Michigan in the middle of December. I can't get thru my head that it is crunch time. Just doesn't feel like it should be that time.

Still waiting on Maddy Moo bags from OCTOBER. I will be so glad to put that part of my life behind me.

Need to figure out how I am going to work Sales Tax with TLC now too. Out of state expos just seem too appealing to me anymore. paying double taxes. NO THANKS. There has to be a way around it...need to contact the account.

Stress...me? never...

No comments: