Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I'm back online

Geez...How can something so new make you panic without it? We lost our internet connection late friday night. I was lost without it. What did we do just a few short years ago without it? We haven't had it all that long in my house. Just about 7 years is all. I needed to track orders and sales. I couldn't do either. Josh had some ebay stuff going and so he was in a panic too.

Now my next topic...
I have NEVER had a package delivered on a SUNDAY in my life. And I got 5 packages this Sunday! Two eLisaLou, a maddymoo, the uglydoll, and another gift! Call it fate but I wouldn't have gotten them had Josh not stopped by real quick to "just look" and see my boxes from Elisa came. Some one was standing on our porch as he pulled into the drive. He was writting up a note to say "sorry we missed you" and was going to take the Elisa boxes back with him. (needed a siggy for the insurance-good thing mind you) but can you imagine?!! He told the delivery driver, " you have no idea how happy you just made my wife!". He knew how stressed I was over the whole issue. Not that it was doing me any good...but stressful none the less!

So Josh called me from the front porch and said, "MERRY CHRISTMAS! THEY CAME!" Truth be told, I think he was slightly stressing too. He knew how badly everyone wanted their gifts!

Another great moment I need to share. We always get scratch off lottery tickets from Grandma Stiverson. We never win. But this year between the 4 of us we won $75! That is where Josh was coming from on sunday when he thought he would just stop to see. He was cashing in the winners! Zander won $48!!! William won $5 and Josh won $20 and I won $2~ LOL We are going to put it towards a new TV. Just, oh, say about $1225 more to go! LOL
Josh wants a 32" flat screen.

No comments: