Saturday, December 23, 2006

My house




Merry Christmas! Here are a few shots from around my house. I just love decorating for Christmas. We have a Family Christmas tonight with my Dad's side of the family. Missing a few gifts for them, darn post office. Can't they work on Sundays?!! LOL Oh well, that is not the reason getting together. It'a about family time, bonding, eating, laughing, watching the children play, and of course, FOOTBALL!

It's 1:30 pm and I am still in my pajamas! Ahhh.....holidays! Need to go get ready for the Christmas Dinner. Haven't ate yet today to save myself for tonight! And make up a flyer to wrap telling people about their incredible gift that is MIA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Rachael!!
Hope you had a wonderful Holiday

Anonymous said...

how beautiful everything looks! Merry Christmas Rach!