Thursday, May 13, 2010

55!

I did it...I hit 55 pounds gone!! STILL...not at my half way goal yet. But close!!! It's been an uber stressful few days/week. Work is topsy tervy, extended family is jacked up, and I am feeling stressed beyond measure. I took the boys out of school on Wednesday and we spent the day at Henry Ford Museum with Aunt Barb and Jackson. It was so much fun and I am glad I did it. I asked both teachers before I did it and they both agreed it would be fine. I just needed a break and I know the boys did too. So we spent the day having fun and just enjoying each others company and not worrying about ANYTHING. It was educational but also a mental health day for me! I needed to put things into perspective and now I can see where I am heading. Aunt Barb always has a way to of showing me where I came of from and most importantly, where I am going! I am not sure if she is even aware of it. But I do feel better after spending time with her.

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

I need a mental health day too.....