Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy WW Year Anniversary

I did it!!! I lost 70 pounds in a year!! That was my own personal MENTAL GOAL. I didn't really make it too vocal or known to anyone but I personally had this goal in mind on the day I made up my mind that I was going to start Weight Watchers. I did it...just barely...but I did it!
I'm so darn proud of myself right now I could burst! I firmly believe in their programs and will never let anyone else tell me otherwise. It works. If you do what they suggest, it will work! Ahhhh!!!! I did it! Now on to the next goal!! My High School Weight! 15 more pounds to go!!...then its heading towards my 100 Pounds GONE! Might take me another year...but I will get there! Promise!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulatons on your weight loss!!

Wendy said...

That is so COOL! So glad you set a goal and reached it! You look great and I know you feel great too!

Keep up the good work!

Shelley Moore said...

You are truly the bomb-diggety! I knew you could do it!