Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Back on WW

I have officially re-started Weight Watchers (online). I have been feeling really "off" lately and I finally figured out what my issue was. I was gaining weight and had no real reason to try to stop. So I know the only way I would re-gain my focus was to start back up. I even walked on the treadmill tonight. I am the type of person who needs a reason, a drive to achieve my goals. So now that I am paying money out, it gives me a reason to commit. Before it was my sisters wedding, then it was a contest with a friend (Shell). Now I want to prove to myself that I can do it again and get even lower. I WILL DO THIS! I will measure, I will count, I will exercise. I will do it!

2 comments:

Izzy said...

WTG! I know you can do it!

Susan Catmull said...

Yay! We'll keep each other in check. I measure and weight myselft each week on Fridays. So we'll see how I did this week. I'm back up to 50-55 minutes on the treadmill but my food portion size still needs some work. Keep up the the work and it will pay off.