Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Happy Birthday William

We celebrated the arrival of 8:18 am with a countdown and then sung "Happy Birthday". He is now 4. It's official. Where does the time go? I can't believe we blink once and boom...it's years later. He has some of my worst traits too. Bummer! Stubborn, sassy, & whiney. Oh brother, why didn't I listen to my mother?! LOL But at the same time he is funny, imaginative, lovey, cute, polite. Oh yeah, I almost forgot one bad trait...doesn't listen all the time. Needs to be told repeatedly to stop jumping on the bed while mommy is typing! LOL

Now what was I saying?.....

I need to go get a shower and get my van packed for the expo this weekend. Poor Bev is having a heart cath done and can't come. So I am going alone. Pray for me! LOL Or else commit me.

Real Rach

No comments: