Monday, July 31, 2006

Good Bye July

Wow. The end of the month. Hard to believe summer is half over. I had so much I wanted to get done this summer and it just has not happened. It has been so HOT here that I can't stand going outside. It's almost too hot to swim. I am afraid the boys will get fried. And me in all my whiteness! We plan on spending the day at the pool tomorrow but we will see. With a heat index of 105 and 93% humidity...hmm...not sure that will happen.

I had my first Maddy Moo Creations Tote bag party with my sister on sunday and we just figured up her totals and she ended up getting 5 bags for only $61. I am truely impressed with the hostess program they offer. That is very generous. Got two bookings off it too! Thanks Lindsey & Sarah! So I am pleased with the results. And I made $100 profit for 2 hours worth of work. And I carried my sample bags up to her apartment on one shoulder in one trip! How easy is that! No lugging heavy scrapbooking stuff up and down mulitple times.! LOL

Which reminds me...My party for tomorrow was cancelled tonight. Blessing, really. With the other expo coming up, I am beyond busy. No skin off my back.

Well...better get upstairs to bed so I watch DAYS! Gotta find out if Carrie & Austin are going to get back together and what Shaune & Belle are doing about the baby they are sharing. For all you DAYS fans, I sure hope Shaune & Phillip don't leave the show in the fall as rumored. They make the show lately. Let's hope the new writers take the show in a better direction. ok. OFF MY SOAP BOX! LOL HEE HEE

Hello August!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Terry said...

I sooo did not know you were a days fan. Too funny. I have a blog too..but am SO bad about updating it. Even on the days i think I should put this on my blog. If you figure out how to link to other peoples blogs let me know!