Saturday, August 5, 2006

Family

Here is my family. I was questioned about what my DH looks like...so here you go. He weighed all of 112 lbs when we graduated HS. Guess I am a good cook?! Oh wait, maybe it's the McDonalds that went in our town! Darn golden arches...

Well, Bev & I worked the Auntie Amy's Rubber stamp show today. Let's just say they call it RUBBER STAMP SHOW for a reason. This has been the worst show we have had so far. We sold enough to cover the booth fee but still not out of the red for product value. Live and learn.

Family. It's funny how I secretly wish I could walk away sometimes but then when you are gone, you miss it. I miss my pets too. It's an amazing thing that happens between animals and humans. Love is strong.

My Grandma made it home from the lake finally. I was really starting to miss her and I know she missed us. I can't believe we have gone almost 7 months now since we lost Papa Bill. His voice is still on the answering machine at the house. I will knowly call out there when I know Grandma is gone just to hear his voice. Part of me wishes she would change it but at the same time it is the last part of him that remains in the present. Family...Yep...It's VERY important to me.

Sometimes you don't even need to share my blood to be my family. I have so many special family members in my heart. You know who you are too. My TLC family, my Work family, and my new Maddy Moo Family. It's a great feeling to know you can turn to so many people and have the support you need, when you need it. Thank You All!

Real Rach...getting more Real...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I know the feeling Rach, I had an all Day on Saturday the only thing was we had a great time with each other. I sold about 20.00 of stuff. I made more on the yard sale stuff LOL!!!

Here's to Family!! Cheers!!