Sunday, August 6, 2006

Futons...bah hum bug

That's it...I am officially banning the word from my vocabulary. I have spent the past two nights on one at my Dad's house and think I would be better off sleeping on bricks. No joke. My back is killing me again. Grr...

Oh man, I just remembered something...I have to have one more encounter with that demon they call portable bedding/furniture. Bev & I have to share one in Indy at my Aunt's house. Crap. Hmm...spend $100 on a hotel or sore back...need to think about it.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

agree totally those things should be banned!

Elizabeth Terry said...

As someone who is counting the hours to her 4:30 Chiropractor appointment on Friday...I say spend the money on a hotel..and preferably one of the Hilton or Sheraton brands, where they have those comfy beds! Really a Garden Inn, 4 points or Hampton Inn can be quite lovely.