Saturday, August 19, 2006

Tut Tut, looks like rain

Well, we haven't had rain in awhile and the one day I need it to be nice, it's raining. I have a wedding to shoot today and would love to get some outdoor shots. NOPE...don't think so. Dang! They said 60% chance. So at some point today it should stop, right! The wedding isn't until 5:30 so maybe it will have passed by then. And its about 3 hours away from me. I just hope the time passes quickly. I only know the bride because she was in a wedding that I did last summer. She saw my work and asked me to do hers. I really thought I would enjoy it when my photography "took off" but I just don't have the energy right now. I don't know if it is because I worked all week long or what? It's not like me to not get excited at taking pictures. Hmmm.....

Seems like I am loosing my passion for a lot of things. Or just changing my passion. I still feel it but for different things now. Seems like my Maddy Moo passion is alive and well. I can't wait for sept to roll around to get busy with all my parties that are taking place.

So I guess the passion is there, just changing directions? Life is all about change, right. So go with it!

No comments: