Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Full Time...

I have been asked to fill in for a co-worker/friend while she goes on vacation. I thought, sure, I will work for you on my days off. I could use the extra money. Oh MAN...what did I do? It's only WEDNESDAY and I am ready to call it quits. I just have to make it thru tomorrow. The office is closed on fridays...TGFF {TG for F} I never knew how much I got done on my days off. I feel so out of sorts. Nothing is getting done and I am so tired.

I just hope the money makes me smile and I forget about this feeling.
I will admit that is has been nice not to be around the computer all day. For whatever reason, I feel compelled to always check my emails during the day.

So it's 9-7 tomorrow and then friday I have to meet Bev in Jackson in the morning, then get ready for the wedding on Saturday that I have to shoot. UGH...Why do I spread myself so thin? It's two little letters, not hard. Let's try......N O followed by an, I can't.
NOTE TO SELF: Just say NO!

Full time? NO!

No comments: