Friday, July 28, 2006

What a day

Well, I made it thru the expo today without Bev at my side. It was a very odd feeling. I had her downline there helping me so that was good but still not the same. I marked most of the products below retail just to move some and it still looks like we didn't move anything. I can't wait to get rid of the tagz. Those things have been a thorn in my side since we got them. I have had the same bunch since I first started with TLC. I loved them and thought they would be a great seller...NOPE. Live and learn.

One more day then it's pack up and head to my sisters for the Maddy Moo party. Then I have a TLC party on Tuesday and another expo next weekend.

Off to bed...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Sounds like you had a very busy weekend. Hope Bev is doing fine. Tell her Hello for me.

Good Luck next weekend at your next expo.

Wendy Myers