Monday, September 4, 2006

Back To School

I am 35 y.o. and still dread the night before school. I don't know why. I can never sleep well. His love of school is such a relief. I had always wondered if my love of knowledge would pass on to my children and so far it has. I get such a warm feeling in my heart when I see him with his face buried in a book. I remember how I was at that age. I would lay in bed at night with a little flashlight under the covers so I could continue with that Great Book of the moment.

I signed up to take a photoshop class on Monday nights. It's just 5 weeks. It's a second course. I just hope that this time around I learn something useful. Last time the teacher was not so good and the students were even worse. If you can't "right Click" you don't belong in a photoshop class. I was going to hit the lady next to me so many times. She wanted to know how to "right click" ARE YOU KIDDING ME? There were a couple of aged people in there shouldn't have been. I have nothing against seniors learning computers but take the basics first. Not a photoshop class. Zoink...

I have the lunch sack packed and the backpack is ready. Clothes are picked out. Bathes are done. Both, err I mean, all three, KIDS are in bed! LOL I am just sitting here reflecting on what is to come and what we have completed. I wrote a tiny card out to Zander for his lunch sack. I hope he doesn't find it until lunch tomorrow. I just told him how proud I was of him and how fast he is growing up. I will surely miss him something terrible. I feel like a lose a small piece of him every new school year. I wonder if he will still always feel like my little boy. I hope he does. I pray he always knows...

Back to school...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i expect tips and hints once you are a PS pro ;-)

Have fun!!