Monday, September 25, 2006

Girls weekend

I am heading up North for the weekend for a girls only weekend with my best friend from college. We started this last year. We just pack all our SB stuff and set up tables and just scrapbook all weekend long. I need to start packing for it tomorrow. I have not done something for personal reasons in soooo long. Sure I do my monthly AC kits but I consider that business work. I am going to take all my pictures and hope that I make a dent!

Then my October is all about Maddy Moo. I have 4 parties booked. One for 10-3-06, 10-7-06, 10-23-06, 10-28-06. And I have a lady that is booking off the 23rd party. So I know I will have one more for sure. My goal is to get two bookings off each party. I want to keep busy up until Thanksgiving and then I take a couple of months off of all my side businesses. Just keep cleaning teeth. But that is it. It's family time.

Well, better get some stuff done around the house so I can spend the day tomorrow packing my stuff! I am hoping this will get me organized at the same time. I have stuff shoved in all different spots so it will be hard to find it all. But once I do, I will get it organized and keep it that way! LOL (hey, it looks good in print)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Good for you Rach. Hope you get a ton of your own scrapbooking done. Mine is coming in January.
Sounds like Maddy Moo is doing great for you.

Have A Great Weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

OOH OOH I want to come too! I have my retreat in October - but as I am now the organiser of it - I can't see me getting a lot of scrapping done *lol*

and you are rocking with MM!