Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Peek 3



All done with one kit and I still have paper left over. My next one will be a little more decorative but I wanted to use just ONE kit for this one to prove it could be done. The only NonTLC products are the ribbons and of course my bind it all binding! Also the whole point of this is to use the 4x6 photos without trimming them. I hate cutting my photos so I wanted to do something that would require no cuts and since the photo takes a good portion of the page you don't use a lot of embellishments. I just have to journal in this one. I didn't make it to that point of assembly. The cold meds were blocking my thought process so if these seems off...that's why. I guess I shouldn't have done a project while under the influence of OTC meds! But today I am off the meds and I still think it turned out cute so I am happy.

No comments: