Saturday, October 20, 2007

Busy productive day

I had a crop this morning. Was just there until 12:30 and sold about $350! I was really happy with that amount in sales for 3 hours of work!

Then it was back home for family time.

Then it was Project time. I had a couple of assignments for Krystal Hartley to do so I got those done. Well, sorta. I did just one thing for each assignment. I have other things planned but wanted to get those to her fast. I can't show you yet but I will share one of my projects...it's a dry erase board! Heehee Surprise!!! I finished it. Even wrote a little note on it!
The other was just a layout. I have another hybrid/altered project in mind. I just need to get some things to do it.

Off to watch the boys carve pumpkins with Nana, Erin, & Jackson.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Congrats on the great sales for that short amount of time! WHOO!! Gotta love it!

Anonymous said...

Had a great time with you and the boys today. Too bad the pumpkin patch wasn't open.