Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dry Erase board

Ok...I am going to make a dry erase board for my sons teacher's this year. So far this is what I have come up with. This will be adhered to an 8x8 piece of plexiglass on the back. Then they use a dry erase marker on the front. Does this make sense? The layout will show thru the clear plastic so they can write on it. I will punch a hole in the top for the ribbon to be tied so she can hang it by the door or her desk or where ever.

But is this too plain?? I didn't want to make it too busy so that when she writes on it she can actually read what she wrote.

Help me...suggestions...


9 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

Not too plain at all! That is a GREAT idea, and I totally love what you came up for the background! Awesome!!!

Wendy said...

lOVE IT!! Maybe some lines...

Otherwise Great Idea!

Izzy said...

Not plain at all! It's a wonderful idea I'm sure that the teachers will love it!

Jan said...

BRILLIANT IDEA!!! I think it's perfecct... not plain.. not busy! Just right!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Great idea for a gift too! I may have to "scraplift"!

Anonymous said...

Are you going to make one of these for Houghton Lake??

Unknown said...

As a teacher I totally love it! I think I am going to have to scraplift this and create matching hall passes and bathroom passes like the notes side bar : )

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT idea! I will be scraplifting!! I think this one is perfect as it is!

ashli kay wolf said...

this rocks..beats anything with apples on it :) (yes, I am a teacher...) I am SOOOO stealing this idea..what kind of adhesive are you using..I might have missed that info...tata chicka..love everything you do! ash