Monday, September 21, 2009

one of those days

yep it was...

but the best part was coming home from work to see a shutterfly box laying on the table! Ahhh...my Cali photobook is here! I looked at it really fast and started to get teary eyed so I put it down. I had the best time out there and I am so sad to think that I can't just get in the car and drive to see Shell whenever I want. I'm so lucky to have Bev so close to me. And I'm even more lucky to have the BEST FRIENDS a girl could ask for. TRULY. ok...tears are coming again. Just know this....I LOVE YOU SHELL! You are so fun and I adore you.

And BEV...we need to meet up so I can bring you your book!! And a huge hug!
We really need to plan on a reunion in the spring. I'll start saving my pennys right now!

1 comment:

Shell said...

I got my book I got my book I got my book

AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

*sigh* we had so much fun those couple of days - WE HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN!!!