Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pieces of Zander

After a totally crappy evening, I have this to make me smile. I think sometimes he just knows that I need him let go of the serious side and let it all hang out. I was just sitting with at the dining room table and my camera was sitting right next me so I picked it up and said to him, "I'm just going to take a picture of you studying." and the next thing I know he's hamming it up and being super silly. I just kept shooting. He's so serious as a rule and I love this side of him. Now if I could just figure out how I am going to pay my dang taxes. Anyone need a kidney, lung, blood, plasma? I'm willing to sell about anything right about now. Life is cruel but in the end...it doesn't really matter. What matters is that I have my family with me and I have given it my all. I just can't believe that for the first time in my life I have to PAY vs. getting a refund. I'm just in shock. This too shall pass.

1 comment:

Shell said...

oh poo to the taxes.

We haven't got the word on ours yet - I am too scared to ask!

and go Zander - be silly more often -the world is much more fun with silliness!!