Thursday, July 22, 2010

STOP....

I'm STILL running like a mad woman. Ok, maybe after this weekend?? ugh....We have our annual library fundraiser (murder mystery play) Sat. and we've all been busy with prep work for that, Will's bday, football camp for both boys, and photoshoots are all keeping me insanely busy. It's a good thing but I miss my quite time too. I so badly want to go up and see my sister and take her discs to her and deliver a freezer to my mom. But alas, my hometown is keeping me too busy to leave. It's all good really! Just need to explain my lack of posting.

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

I'm the same way...I thought after the wedding was over I would actually be bored with all the free time on my hands! What was I thinking? I'm just as busy now as before the wedding. I'm thinking September is going to be my month where things slow down and I can relax and enjoy time with my husband. Is it September yet?