Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wedding Weekend is here!!!

My sister gets married on Saturday!! Wow...it seemed like at one point it would never get here, then the next minute it just flew here. I believe we/she is ready. I am going tomorrow to get my hair done and have to find some earrings to wear. I thought I had some but they are not what I want. Soo....that means I have to run out tomorrow and find something. I just want big clear stones so it shouldn't be too hard to find, right?! LOL Famous last words!

Anywho...I'll be sure to post pics ASAP. So excited I don't know how I will sleep the next few nights! Wahoooo!

I'll leave you with this:
I love my sister with all my heart and I just wish her nothing but a life of laughter and happiness!

1 comment:

Izzy said...

Have a wonderful time at the wedding! hope you found some earrings.