Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Download overload

Oh man...I am so tired of trying to download stuff. I have been trying to install my Adobe Photoshop creative suites 2 program for a few days with no success. Called tech support and didn't get the help I needed. They gave me a new number to call. I was on hold for over an hour. UGH...then I got transfered to another person because I was in the wrong area. WTF? So I finally got to the correct person, THANK YOU JESSICA @ ADOBE! and she helped me get around the bug and get it downloaded.

Then at the same time on my laptop I am trying to download the new TLC DIGI kits...again...WTF...it has taken me almost 3 hours on DSL connection. Oh and to top it off...I sat down and saw that my email was open and thought maybe that was slowing it down so I CLOSED IT.....AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH........it shut the download off too!!! SERIOUSLY!!! I was so mad. And I saw it was up to 80% complete as I was screaming, NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO. I am since redownloading and after 40 minutes I am only at 34%. Will this ever end?

So, I am on download overload!

No comments: