Monday, October 30, 2006

If you can't say something nice...

My mom always said that if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all. I am going to use that as my reason for not posting here in awhile. So much crap going on in my life. It's all stemming from one place too. Funny how one thing can consume your life. I just found another option for my pain but still am afraid to talk about it. I don't want to jinx anything. It's seems like once I find something great, it always turns out badly. I have the scars to prove it! LOL

I am so fed up with my old Purse party company. Grrr...Shell knows where I am coming from on this topic. Now I have found a single person who will supply me with these most awesome bags and I am afraid to say anything about it because I don't want to ruin it. www.elisalou.com crap...now I blew it. The secret is out. I just can't stop thinking about these dang bags. If you like what you see, put my name in the comment box should you order one or five! I did a party on saturday with them and the response was great. Didn't get anymore bookings off it, but I didn't ask either. I am so scared to ask anyone else to have one until I know that things will come as promised. I am scared of promises too.

I have had so many promises in my life from people in my life that never happen so I just don't count on anything any more. Sad, huh. It sucks when you have had the life sucked out of you more than once! LOL

So anyways...these new bags are killer. And the price is right too! The quality is beyond what I have seen. Lots of people on my gift list are going to get to know Elisa Lou Designs! I can't wait to place the order. I just can't figure out what fabrics for whom.

Off to work...

No comments: