Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Still no baby...

My brothers girl was admitted 10-31-06 @ 6:30 am to be induced. I went there in the morning full aware that this would take many hours. I just wanted to be there for support.

Well, here is is 6:30am 11-1-06 and still no baby. I didn't sleep for crap last night knowing I might get "the call". So I am up and ready to go. Called my mom she has heard nothing either. She has been up since 3am waiting. I don't know if I should just go there or what???

I hate this waiting. I remember how it was when I was the patient too. So I try not to act anxious but it is hard to hide! I think I am going to leave now and just stop at a fast food joint once in town and eat. Then head over to the hospital. Oh...please let her have this baby today. I can't take much more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking good have a baby thoughts for you and your family today Rach!