Friday, November 10, 2006

Calendar sample, busy, busy, busy



Here is a sample of my calendar coaster that I made using the LifeTimez software. I want to make one for certain people in my family for Christmas but I just don't know if I will have the time to find the photos that I want to include on them.

I have my crop tomorrow and have to get up at 3am and head out the door by 4am. What in the heck was I thinking? I should have went up there and stayed the night. I have a two hour drive to get there and I have to be set up and ready by 8am. So I hope I will be able to get all set up in time. I am going to take my grid wall with me this time. The last one I did, I just used a couple of tables and that was just not a good set up for all that I bring. Some Leaving Prints gals had their grid wall and that looked so much better. So I am going to bit the bullet and just take it. It is just such a hassle to deal with when I am alone. But I guess if I want to sell some stuff, I need it to look very nice.

I just have to print off some signs and some flyers and pack the van and I will be ready. I spent last night counting my inventory. I didn't think I had a lot of kits left...WRONG! I am really considering selling things at 30% off retail just to move it. I got most of it at 40% off or slightly better. And at this point. I just would rather have money than product in cubes in my closet.

So the shoppers/croppers there will have a nice surprise at my booth tomorrow!

Off to get ready for the day. Have to take a shower, brush all the teeth in house, and pack a lunch. Then get two kids ready, one off to school, one off to story hour then the sitters, then home to print signs and pack my van. Then off to work at the school. WHEW....gotta run....

No comments: