Saturday, November 18, 2006

More bags!




Sorry it took so long. Got busy with that thing called life again. And I hadn't been on this computer in awhile either. So I forgot about adding them.

Got another call from a past customer and she wants to do a "traveling bag show". This is what I am going to call it. She is just going to take my samples and take orders from her work. I don't have to travel to her place to do it. So that works out great. My sister is going to take her the stuff this weekend and then bring it back next weekend.

Can't wait to see the stuff from my second party. I see it is getting done! I saw some bags on the blog that were ordered by my customers! So won't be long now!

Truly like Christmas when those bags arrive. I almost shed a tear when I deliver them! I want to keep them! This is really a bad business move for me. Psychologically draining... LOL I go thru seperation anxiety with every bag! It's almost as bad as when I give away my photos from a session. There are mine but I have to give them up. I wonder if Elisa goes thru the same issues?! She is truly amazing, isn't she!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so does this mean you are officially now a bag lady?? *lol*.. j/k =- they look fantastic!