Monday, November 6, 2006

Monday and have good news...

Just finished my Monday at work. It was a good day overall. Nice patients and nothing major happened. I do want to share some exciting news that I got yesterday in an email. As some of you may know, I changed who I get my bags thru a few weeks ago. Well, I had a party on the 22nd and just got an email on the 5th that they are ready to be shipped out on tuesday. WHAT??? She said she hired someone on to help her get the orders done. WHAT A NOVEL CONCEPT....huh....hire help when you need it?? ODD....Who'da thunk?!

Now if MM could have figure this out some time ago, they might not be in the mess they are in today. Greed...I have said it all along. It's a sin people...

Just had to share my excitement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, glad to hear things are looking up.


Here's to a good week!!

Wendy