Wednesday, November 8, 2006

So much to do, so little time.

I have a crop this weekend a couple of hours away and I am no where near being ready. I just can't find the motivation to get my butt in gear. I am going to mark my stuff way down just so I can move it. I don't have any expos coming up any time soon and I just want to move some stuff that I have had awhile.

I am sorta getting tired of my scrapbooking business. I just feel like I have lost my zest. I find that I want to scrapbook more than I want to sell it lately. Not a good thing when I have soooo much inventory. I won't be leaving any time soon but I just don't feel like working at making it work. I have sorta found a new passion in the purses. Thats all I can think about lately. It's a bad obsession, I know. I don't have to worry about recruiting anyone or keeping up with my downline. I just have to sell. That is what I love to do.

Well...sitting here typing is not getting my stuff ready for the crop is it? Off to shower and then count. Plus I want to go see my nephew today. He is one week old today! Yeah, Zayden! I have loved you a week and you are in my heart forever.

I will post pictures later once I return home. I want to get some for his birth announcements.

Later....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rach,
Hang in there Girl, I am right with you, I have a crop this weekend and am going to try and get rid of alot of my inventory.

Shell, Izzy and I have been saying we need a convention to get us all motivated again. LOL

Good Luck with your crop

Anonymous said...

He is a super cutie - can't wait to see some more pics.

I know what you mean about wanting to scrap more... I think it is the time of year, it is nice to be inside and cosy and comfy and creative!