Monday, October 16, 2006

Sinus infections

Why is it that I am repeatedly getting these stupid sinus infections? I feel like crap today. I started another round of antibiotics yesterday. Let's hope this doesn't last long. I have our annual scavenger hunt on saturday. It's has a new twist to it this year. Can't post what just yet as it is a surprise. But let's just say it took me awhile to get this done, edited, and printed.

Hope the weather holds out for us. Sounds the beginning of the week is going to be in the 60's so let's hope saturday is near the same. Don't want rain no matter how warm it is!

Well, off to work. Let's hope I can make it thru the whole day. I have class tonight too. And the Maddy Moo call...although I don't know why I am going to bother. I guess, it's like a train wreck...you have to look. Just a peek. I swear, they messed up a great thing. I am so saddened by the whole ordeal. However, you reap what you sow. I just hope I get what I am owed before 2007 shows up!

It's gotta be the meds talking right now! LOL I am not usually so bitter.

No comments: