Sunday, August 5, 2007

Good bye Laptop

I have to send in my laptop for repair for a week so if you don't hear from me, it's because we are down to one computer with 3 people wanting to use it.

Now you might be wondering why I have to send it in for repair. Zander decided it was cool to throw matchbox cars against the couch back and what them bounce off it. Well, my laptop was sitting on the coffee table in front of the couch. Metal cars traveling at a high rate of speed don't stand a chance against a computer screen. CRACK....I never would have guessed that a computer screen would spiderweb like a windshield does. YEP....they do!

So fair well trusty laptop. May you come back shiny and crack less. And God help them if they mess with my HD. They asked if I wanted my hard drive wiped clean. UH....NO....my life is on there thank you very much. So I am going to spend the rest of today downloading to my EHD.

Oh Zander, if you ever decide to try understand velocity again, could you please move Mommy's computer of the way first, son.

Thank goodness for extended warranties.

3 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

Oh my gosh! That totally stinks about the laptop. I feel like I lose an arm every time I've had to take mine in. I know I've complained about being glued to the computer a lot, but at least it was the laptop and not a desktop :)

Elizabeth Terry said...

ooh..that happened to Pierres..but no extended warranty...and not due to matchbox cars..just him falling asleep with it in his lap in bed. Thank Goodness for Ebay!!

Jan said...

Awww man! Hope they get it back to you quickly. I can't imagine going that long. WHEW!