Saturday, August 4, 2007

Saturday Storyline

Well, we set up a spur of the moment garage sale today as our town was doing city wide sales. We decided that we would do this yesterday. So we just started going thru the garage and finding stuff the kids no longer used or needed. Pulled some of the baby-4T clothes out and made a sign that said .25 all kids clothes. And we have sold nearly $120 worth and we are down to about 3 tables of stuff from the 6 we started with!!! YIPPEE. It's not about the money, it's about the space. We have sooo much stuff that we just don't really need.

And I found out that I took 2nd place in the photo contest with my flowers. The white lily won! I got a red ribbon for winning. My first ever! Cool!

EDIT: We ended up selling $140 today and went from about a dozen boxes down to 2 bags of kids clothes. Very pleased the results. Now if I could do that with my scrapbook stuff! I have way too much paper since I am going digital.

1 comment:

Izzy said...

Congratulations on your red ribbon! That's so cool.