Sunday, August 12, 2007

NASCAR

MIS HERE THEY COME!!! I am such a redneck girl. I just love NASCAR. And #24 is my all time favorite driver. Followed by #12.
I was shocked to hear that Jeff did NOT win today's race. I couldn't watch and had to listen when I could. I heard there were 5 laps left to go and he was winning and then got busy and didn't go back to hear the results. Imagine my surprise when I find out that Tony Frickin' Stewart (as I affectionately call him) Won. Huh?? But who still leads the way?!! Yes, that would be Jeff Gordon! Leader in points STILL! Can't wait for this weekends race!! I live 20 minutes from the track and have NEVER been to a race there yet!? I hate crowds more than I love watching!!

2 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

This is where we go our separate ways, missy. The whole NASCAR thing totally escapes me. I just don't get it. Especially the part about watching cars lap the course 500 times. But glad it brings a smile to your pretty face.

Anonymous said...

I love NASCAR too Rach!!! Of course I was raised in NASCAR country USA!!!!

I do have to say Jeff Gordon???? LOL