Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tomorrow's the Day

We head off the Zoo for Will's Big Zoo Birthday Party! He has invited a few friends and couple family members and we are off to see the animals and party down! This is his very first FRIENDS Birthday party ever! I'm so excited as is he! I'm letting Zander take a friend too.
Can't wait to see how this plays out! It will be so nice to have it all DONE for me. They provide the food, cake, and entertainment. Ahhhh...No clean up for me!

I've got my camera batteries charged and my Memory cards emptied. I'm ready for some awesome photos! Hard to believe my baby will be Seven! Man...where does the time go? My Oldest turns 11 in 6 weeks ack!

Also, California is coming in 11 days now!!! WHOOT!!! It will be done and over with before I know it too. Time goes so fast. Gotta make those memories while we can!

No comments: