Friday, August 28, 2009

Jennifer Fox-Oh SO Silly, Sassy, Studious



OH MY GOODNESS!!! Jennifer Fox is a guest designer at ScrapOrchard for the month of Sept!! Wahoooo! And....on top of that...she just released 3, yes, THREE super cute kits. Here's how I used them! I love love love love the oh so studious one. The color are do die for. I have begged to use this color palate again in more general type kit. Yum, folks! If you can't get the whole collection and can only buy one...GET OH SO STUDIOUS!!! I love that kit!

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

The 2nd layout almost brought a tear to me eye....Your boys are so lucky to have a mom as wonderful as you!

And I've got to mention the orange color in the first layout...love it!

Shell said...

oh I just love the school one ... made me all googely... is that a word?