Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Weigh in day!

Well I'm up .4 pounds from Sunday (water!) but...I hit my 25 star and I am so close to earning a 10% star too! Ahh...Even though I was up a little from Sundays Skinny Jeans weigh in, I am still thrilled. I have lost 4.75 inches in my waist and 3" in my hips! And...Do not repeat this...but I am feeling the urge to walk more. HUH? I got home from work last night and almost called my MIL to go for a walk with me but it was dark and I know she doens't like to walk in the dark. So I didn't. But I wanted too! That's more than I can say a few weeks ago!

3 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Sounds like a great day for both of us....can you believe I hit my WW goal weight today??? I feel like I've won the lottery or something!

Keep up the good work. Maybe you and I can go for a walk after Thanksgiving dinner so we can work off a couple points.

Can't wait to see you!!

Susan Catmull said...

Way to go Rach. I know how you feel. If I don't get my excercise in I feel antsy. Sometimes I actually work out in the morning and take hour walks at night. It seems to give you more energy- go figure. Keep up the good work.

Shell said...

*LOL* I KNEW it would happen to you... I know so many start off with the hate exercising bit - and it is amazing how quick the *exercise drug/bug* gets to you.

Exercise seems to breed exercise!!

GOOOO Rach!!!

I am so shirty that I have not been able to swim for a week cos of being sick... I am really missing it... hoping I can go at least once more before I fly to NZ... hoping more so I am over this bloody bug before I leave!!

Looking forward to swimming in NZ though.. going to drag the *rents along with me.. and they can aqua jog!

I will not see Mike *sob* for 3 weeks... that is how long until he and girls get to NZ after me... hoping to really do a HUGE push in the exercise/diet department - so there is big change when they arrive!