Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Gripe

I've bit my tongue long enough and I'm gonna let loose: YES, I am serious about losing 120 pounds. I'm NOT joking. And the more you question me about it the more drive you give me...so thank you! I will prove you wrong no matter what now, thank you very much for the motivation! And thanks even more for believing in me. I appreciate the support. NOT! I don't care whether or not you believe I can do it or whatever the reason you continue to ask me if I am serious. I have a house of people who believe in me and a list a mile long of friends who believe in me. I don't need your support which apparently you aren't giving anyways. Whew...that felt good. Now do I post it or not??? hhmmmm.....

3 comments:

Susan Catmull said...

Well said. Those not in support should look elsewhere to spread their negativity. YOU KEEP ON DOING IT!!!!

Amy Jo said...

By any chance is this person overweight??? I would have to believe it's a jealousy thing.

You are already 1/2 way there...if that doesn't prove your motivated then I don't know what will!

Keep up the great work...you are an inspiration to many people (myself included)! Love ya

Shelley Moore said...

Rachel Stiverson, you listen to me right now.... You are a FREAKING ROCK STAR no matter what any old bitter nasty hag has to say. The next time someone dounts you or looks down on you or scoffs at your ability to do it, I want you to look them right square in their DAMN EYES and tell them to shove it right up their chocolate whizway! (Thank you Whoopie Goldberg)

I freaking ADORE you, and you are an amazing woman, and I am in AWE of you! I can't wait till we can get together so I can squeeze you till yoru eyes pop out!