Saturday, June 26, 2010

Libby Weifenbach-Another Day in Paradise


Libby's got a smoking hot kit out this week. I seriously think this is now my new Libby Favorite. The colors are amazing! It's a super simple kit with a few flowers, frames, and ribbons but so universal it will work just about any photo. I love love love kits like that!! I scrapped a birthday and campout with it. See...anything goes with this kit! It's called Another Day in Paradise. It's 20% off today for new release too! HURRY!
Now a funny story to go with this kit: So you know the song, right..."Just another day in paradise...there goes the washing machine." Well...how fitting-- I had scrap Shell's bday party with it. I would have been at the party if it had not been for my OWN washing maching dying. So...I knew itstantly what pics I had to use for this kit. And...hello....it's green! My Kiwi BFF's FAV COLOR! Karma is a good thing! Love you Shell!

1 comment:

Shell said...

ok I have never heard of that song - so it has to be a terrible country number LOL

but I love the layout

and I still think you should have just washed your clothes in the river!! and come to my party!

:-D