Monday, August 25, 2008

Aquarium-Kristin Aagard


How fun is this kit!!?!! I have been waiting and waiting to scrap this photo of the boys at the aquarium. I just love it! They watched this shark for a very long time. It's one of our favorite spots at the Toledo Zoo. We can spend an hour in the arquarium easily. So check out the kit!
Credits: Kristin Aagard of PlainDigitalWrapper.com-Swim Fishy And now the BEST PART...Its 40% off right now so hurry!! Only $3 for this rockin water/fishy kit. The water elements in this kit are some of the best I have seen yet. And her papers never let you down either. Super quality and fun all in one!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I wish we had a good aquarium here. My daughter would love it.

I bought her some beta fish about 5 months ago and she liked them for all of about 2 days. Now I take care of them and they are ignored otherwise. Chalk that up to one of my mommy mistakes. Oh well.

You rock Rach! I love that photo and your layout is perfect. Love the way you used that alpha.

Wendy said...

Love the colors in this kit, they are fantastic and the fish are too cute