Sunday, August 17, 2008

Need prayers


The time has come to put my baby down. She has hurt her leg or back severely and we have made our decision that the time has come to do the right thing. She's 12 and does have cancer too. She has been doing great all along with the whole cancer issue but the back issue has us beat. I can't hardly see thru the tears right now. So please send prayers our way to help get thru this very diffucult time tomorrow. I am NOT going to take off work so I need the strength to be strong and focus on the great things she has brought into our lives. So with that, please help me wish HALLI Tosis the best in doggie heaven. And I do believe she will be waiting for me when I arrive at my final resting place as well. She's the best dog ever.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Rach, I am so sorry to hear that, it's so hard, but the right thing to do. Have strength to know you are doing what is best. {{hugs}}

Susan Catmull said...

So sad to lose a family member. But she'll be a in a better place as we say. Praying for you and your family.

Krystal Hartley said...

This has me all choked up. I have lost pets who weren't with me nearly as long as this, and I am always completely heartbroken about it. I know it's the right thing to do, but it doesn't make the hole in your heart any smaller.

Prayers and hugs!!!!!!

Amy said...

Oh Rach, she is so sweet. She will be happy and playing and free from pain in Doggy Heaven, I just know it. Big hugs to you, I have no words to ease the pain. i did get a little chuckle from her name. Hold on to those happy memories and all of the joy and laughter she brought you.

Anonymous said...

I know you will miss her, but you don't want her to suffer. It's a hard thing to do. Thinking of you, Rach.

Izzy said...

Thinking of you and the family... ((hugs)) & prayers.