Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hybrid Clipboard 2

Here's the other clipboard for my youngest's teacher. She's a family friend and I had taken some pictures of her children this summer so I put that on there for her.
Credits: Krystal Hartley and Amy Sumrall Collab-ooh la la kit.
Kristin Aagard-flowers, leaves, charm bracelet & Alpha

NOTE: I printed this one on photo quality paper. I did one with just standard computer paper and the color was bleeding badly. And with a white background paper it look horrid. So I Ripped off the first one and printed out this one on a thickher photo paper. Used Spray adhesive to stick it to clip board and covered with Matte ModPodge straight out of the bottle for this one. Last one I added a pinch of water to thin it out but I like it better non thinned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

has your email changed? it keeps bouncing - email me so I know!

Kristin said...

This is super cute. I've been wanting to try something hybrid. It's been a LONG time since I've done any physical crafty scrapping.

I've used ModPodge before though, and it's sooooooo messy!