Sunday, August 3, 2008

Templates by Sine CTM


How stinking funny is this! This is my new adventure. A job using templates, HUH?! Well, Helllloooo, this was soooo me! So I snagged me a little spot on this wacky team. I can use my Favorite Designers Stuff and templates at the same time. Talk about my dream job! I was born to do this CT team! The girls are so fun. But NOTHING will ever, and I mean EVER, compare to my Homies at Krystal's Krazy Krib. Those ladies there are my #1 always! But a girl can never have to many friends, can she?!
Sine is down in the corner in color. She sells over at http://www.scraporachard.com/. Come check her out and all the other cool things happening over there.
I am finding new homes all over the place. I am slowing finding my niche in the world since the bottom fell out of my other one...grrr....burn baby burn.

8 comments:

Kristin said...

How fun is that? A template CT for the template queen. Sounds perfect!
I LOVE your new header. Soooooo cute!

Wendy said...

Love your new header very much!!

How many jobs do you have now? and how on earth do you keep up?

I love that you have found your niche (spl) Enjoy your creative jeans!!!

Shelley Moore said...

wow rach - you rock! Love the new blog header - and big congrats on the ct gigs!

Julie said...

Lucky girl! I am going to go check out your new gig! I love templates too! You did a great job with your header! Too cute!!

Jan said...

Ok, that looks too fun!!!!! Congrats on getting another CT spot!!

ashli kay wolf said...

chicka..i LOVE that pic of you..congRAtS on that sweet gig..you will be TOTALLY amazING! you ROCK of course..you know i am your biggest fan :)

xoxo

Sine said...

Wehoo!! I'm in another persons blog!!

Luv' hanging out with you girl!! :D

RealRach said...

Sine...seriously...GO TO BED NOW!!! Quit posting on my blog at 4am your time!