Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Busy busy day

I have spent most of today getting my Photobooks uploaded to print. I was informed that they had to be used up by the end of this month or I would lose them. So I have been feverishly rushing around today to try to complete things. I am down to just 3 plus 2 calendars. Doing good. I am going to just use the old photobook templates to up load a ton of photos and call it good. I can see the reason behind it but at the same time it stresses me out to have to complete nearly a dozen books in less than 3 weeks time. But then it will be totally over for me.

Call me crazy but I sent in a app. for another Template CT. You know me and templates. Wish me luck. Here's the layout I submitted. The kit is from Summer Simmons-Rock N Roll Rainbow.

I am doing a guest CT for Summer for a couple of months. I just love love love her papers. Many they are art in themselves. I have some printed and frames that hang in my bedroom. Not a layout, mind you, just the paper!

Here's another one using a Template by Sine and Summer Simmons-Aqua Chess kit.

5 comments:

Jan said...

Are you kidding me? Who informed you of the deadline? ECKK!!! I've got tons, and no one has told me. UGH!!!!!!

Well, love your layouts as always!

Susan Catmull said...

My you are always on the go. You make me feel like my life is a lttle less crazy. I only have one book left- I haven't heard of a deadline either. I better get busy.

Wendy said...

Good luck getting your books done, the last one I got the quality was awful.
I want to see a picture of those papers hanging in your bedroom.

Izzy said...

Hope you got your books done! love those layouts too :)

Kristin said...

I hate deadlines. I'm late on one. oops. I love the layout you submitted for the contest. It's super cute.

How's your ticker? Have you heard anything back? I've been thinking about you. Keep me updated.