Here are the rules:1. List 12 random things about yourself that have to do with Christmas2. Please refer to it as a 'hoopla' and not the dreaded 'm'-word3. You have to specifically tag people when you're done. None of this "if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged" stuff is allowed...then nobody ends up actually doing it. The number of people who you tag is really up to you -- but the more, the merrier to get this 'hoopla' circulating through the blogosphere.4. Please try and do it as quickly as possible. The Christmas season will be over before we know it and I'd like to get as many people involved as possible.
I was tagged by Izzy to list the 12 random things about myself that have to do with Christmas.
1. I love Christmas.
2. Our tree rotates.
3. My favorite movie is A Christmas Story. I can recite it word for word.
4. We eat Coney Dogs every Christmas eve.
5. We have a leg lamp like the one in A Christmas Story. Josh's mom made it for us and it sits front and center in our picture window.
6. We get a new ornament from my MIL every year and we have to find it on her tree on Christmas morning.
7. I have no color scheme to my tree. It's just a collection of US.
8. I get stressed out over the holidays trying to be in two or five places at once. I finally decided this year that I was committing to ONE event per day. No more 2 or 3 houses per day.
9. I get my Step Dad a hotdog item every Christmas as a joke. It's a long story as to why I do it but it's so fun to go out and try and find a new never before seen gift! This year is going to be great!!
10. We take pictures of the kids putting out reindeer food every Christmas Eve.
11. Santa fills our stockings and puts gifts under the tree!
12. I still believe!!!
I am tagging: Sonja, Krystal, Betsey
and I my sister can chime in on the comment sections since she is not a blogger!